- The E. W. Story Omnibusreleased November 2016All six volumes at rock bottom price! Comes with a bonus novella never published before: "The Prophet of the Change", which was the seed story for the entire Change series, starting with The Stone Mage and the Sea. A bargain from Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple. Special print edition through IngramSpark. Who is E. W. Story? All is revealed at this link.November 2016All the stories that never were.Age: 12+
- Sleeping Boysreleased November 2016Love and loss on the edge of knowledge, where anything is possible. Less than the price of a cup of coffee at: Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple. Who is E. W. Story? All is revealed at this link.November 2016When a brilliant scientist goes missing in the heart of an alien artefact, her husband will stop at nothing to get her back . . . A meeting of impossible people in a world that shouldn’t exist.Age: 12+
- The Future Trapreleased November 2016Bigger is better when humanity takes on the inhabitants of outer space. But not big on price: Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple. Who is E. W. Story? All is revealed at this link.November 2016The price of seductive alien technology might be too high, even when it’s a lifesaver . . . Mysterious melodies lead humanity’s first exomusicologist to a world stranger and more deadly than any he has experienced before.Age: 12+
- The Earthlingsreleased November 2016The people who share this planet with us are mind-blowing, sometimes literally. FREE for a limited time at Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple! Who is E. W. Story? All is revealed at this link.November 2016Alien colonists who warp spacetime as easily as lighting a cigarette . . . Refugees searching for a home in a hostile landscape . . . A mysterious disease whose source is out of this world . . . Virtuality reality brings out the worst in humanity, and much more.Age: 12+
- Praying to the Aliensreleased November 2016It’s often hard to tell the difference between insanity and alien invasion. For much less than the cost of an anal probe: Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple. Who is E. W. Story? All is revealed at this link.November 2016The survivor of a terrible car accident wakes oddly changed, leading his wife and best friend to suspect that he is no longer, or not entirely, himself . . . The dying discoverer of the Golden Screaming Tree Frog finds comfort in the strangest of places.Age: 12+
- Strange Waysreleased November 2016Four stories on the road to cosmic weirdness for less than the price of a cup of roadside coffee: Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple. Who is E. W. Story? All is revealed at this link.November 2016A lover lost, a world destroyed . . . Time in tangles and our fate in the balance . . . A fugitive’s flight through a maze as deadly as the creature at its heart . . . Humanity’s last hopes bicker on the brink of extinction.Age: 12+
- Gods of Spacereleased November 2016Two tales of intergalactic adventurers and their encounters with the divine. Less than the price of a cup of coffee from: Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple. Who is E. W. Story? All is revealed at this link.November 2016Among the ruins of Earth, stealing a sacred relic is much easier than escaping with it, particularly when the fragment of the One God begins to stir . . . Caught in the middle of an interstellar war, one lone priest seeks to complete his pilgrimage in peace.Age: 12+
- Matterpunk (Twinmaker)released August 2015A collection of Twinmaker short stories briefly available on Wattpad but for the moment unavailable. Watch this space.August 2015"Transporters, teleporters, transmat - they offer a whole lot more than just moving people around or turning people into The Fly. Each of these stories shows a different aspect of this amazing invention, from the wondrous to the horrific, or the just plain weird."
- Go (Twinmaker)released August 2015A collection of short-shorts briefly available on Wattpad but for the moment unavailable. Watch this space.August 2015"Teleporters, transporters, transmat - whatever you call them, matter transmitters can be dangerous. That's the truth that Star Trek has been hiding all these years. The following stories will demonstrate why people and d-mat just don't play well together, via urban myths set in the Twinmaker universe."Age: 12+
- Magic Dirt: The Best of Sean Williamsreleased 2008Ticonderoga (Australia)
Aurealis Award Winner
Over 132,000 words of the best fiction by best-selling writer Sean Williams.
(Contains "Ghosts of the Fall" (revised version), "A Map of the Mines of Barnath", "White Christmas", "The Soap Bubble", "Reluctant Misty & the House on Burden Street", "A View Before Dying", "The End of the World Begins at Home", "Entre les Beaux Morts en Vie", "Passing the Bone", "Atrax", "Evermore", "Rare Justice", "Team Sharon", "The Butterfly Merchant", "The Girl-Thing", "The Magic Dirt Experiment", "Night of the Dolls", and "The Seventh Letter" plus notes on every story and an introduction by John Harwood.)
Purchase here.2008Ticonderoga (Australia)
Aurealis Award WinnerAge: 15+
- Light Bodies Fallingreleased 2007Altair (Australia)
(Contents: The Jackie Onassis Swamp-Buggy Concerto", "Ghosts of the Fall", (revised version), "Going Nowhere", "A View Before Dying", "New Flames for an Old Love", "On the Road to Tarsus", "Light Bodies Falling", "Dissolution Days", "Signs of Death" (original), "Love and Mandarins", "Mary's Blood", "In the Eye of the Octopus", "The Land Itself".)2007Altair (Australia)
"Science fiction is at its best in the short form. And it is here that Sean Williams excels. He is a high-wire act, intense, sharp-edged, and not for the faint-hearted." (Jack McDevitt)
- New Adventures in Sci-Fireleased 1999Ticonderoga (Australia)
Ditmar Award Winner
(Contents: "A Map of the Mines of Barnath", "Reluctant Misty & the House on Burden Street", "The Jackie Onassis Swamp-Buggy Concerto", "White Christmas", "Entre les Beaux Morts en Vie", "Passing the Bone", "The Soap Bubble", "Dark Gardens", "Atrax", "Going Nowhere" and "Ghosts of the Fall" (revised version))1999Ticonderoga (Australia)
Ditmar Award Winner
"Sean Williams' first full-length collection is aptly named. Since starting his career in the early 1990s, Williams has systematically learned his chosen trade by exploring the tropes and traditions of the SF field, ultimately working towards developing his own distinctive voice and vision ... New Adventures In Sci-Fi showcases the variety of work that Williams has published in the past decade, and emphasises the increasing depth and maturity of that work. If there is a feeling that only better lies ahead, it is because of the progression made clear in these pages. Anyone wanting to understand science fiction in Australia in the 1990s needs this book. Highly recommended." (Locus)Age: 15+
- A View Before Dyingreleased 1998Ticonderoga (Australia)
Imagine you could teleport to anywhere in the world. A common procedure, guaranteed totally safe.
All you need is the right money, the right job, or the right software.
So how can anything go wrong?
(Contents: "New Flames for an Old Love", "A View Before Dying" and "On the Road to Tarsus".)1998Ticonderoga (Australia)
"Although he is a relative newcomer, Williams has been creating some of the most imaginative science fiction in the field in the past few years. And this chapbook ... is an excellent illustration of his fertile and febrile vision ... [This is] Sean Williams at his finest and, perhaps, his most menacing, but definitely at his peak. A View Before Dying is spell-binding, horrifying, and dazzling." (SF Site)
- Doorway to Eternityreleased 1994MirrorDanse (Australia)
Three never-before-published novelettes by Australia's rising young SF writer.
Marcus de Barrow wants to save the world, while his ex-lover becomes more and more terrified.
Beth can't stop herself from visiting an old Adelaide house only she can see.
Amanda Carmichael's daughter wreaks havoc on the interior of their house, night after night, until Amanda has no choice but to call for help.
(Contents: "New Flames for an Old Love", "Reluctant Misty & the House on Burden Street" and"Doorway to Eternity)1994MirrorDanse (Australia)
"In the debut title for MirrorDanse Books, versatile Adelaide writer does creditable turns on some best-loved genres themes ... Williams' work, deservedly, has started to gain overseas recognition, and the two short stories and novella in [Doorway to Eternity] do show a top new Aussie talent at work." (The Australian Weekend Review)
All six volumes at rock bottom price! Comes with a bonus novella never published before: “The Prophet of the Change”, which was the seed story for the entire Change series, starting with The Stone Mage and the Sea.
Who is E. W. Story? All is revealed at this link.